Tuesday 6 September 2011

Zumba night and day

I've had this rather weird thing happen on Monday nights for the past few weeks, and that is that my mind starts throwing up all the Zumba tunes and moves ready for my Tuesday exercise class. Don't get me wrong, I like the music a lot, and I like the exercise too... but not when I really should be asleep.

Last night I slept for about an hour and then that was it. I spent the rest of the night in Zumba-land and by 5 am I was wide awake and tired. I started reading under torchlight until my Beloved woke up, and then it was time for the day to begin.

By the time I actually got to Zumba I was exhausted and while flinging my body around I began to get a migraine headache, so much so that when the class ended I knew exactly how I was going to spend my day. I got home, went straight to bed and there I stayed until teatime. I am supposed to be getting ready for a bowls competition that in all probability won't take place because it's started raining. We'll see what happens by 6, but if it carries on like this then it's definitely off the agenda.

So there you have it. A day of fitness I don't think.

No comments:

Post a Comment