Monday 14 May 2012

Procrastinating

One whole week and one whole can of Cillit Bang Foam. That's what it took to clean the ensuite shower til it shines to perfection and looks like new.

Oh yes, and a whole load of procrastination.

What am I procrastinating about now, I hear you ask? My very new website and online course that's not actually written yet, is what.

I have been swithering over this for the last few months, wondering whether or not I should do it, whether or not I should give up some of my new found retired time to put energy into something that might or might not work. I have taken opinion and the overwhelming concensus has been that I should go ahead and do it, which is all very well, but I've found myself still wondering and still procrastinating.

I have determined that I shall have to stop all this cleaning and get on with it. And so hopefully in the next month or so I will redirect you to my new venture. I'm keeping it under wraps at the moment to the exact nature of said venture, but suffice it to say, once it is up and running I would welcome your comments.

3 comments:

  1. I'm looking forward to hearing all about your new venture.
    Well done on the shower. I hope you don't intend to use it now it's so nice and clean! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've armed both MM and myself with j-cloths to scrub it down after each and every session!

    ReplyDelete
  3. MM will now be showering in the garden! He is quite probably allergic, dangerously allergic to the CB substance. And it rains enough to be able to shower several times daily without using any of the hot water.
    Very excited about the new venture, MM thinks it's great!
    xx

    ReplyDelete