Saturday 19 May 2012

No place like home

Parts of my London experience were wonderful and others were 'room for improvement' kind of situations.

I had a fab meet-up with my OU pals. All of us knew each other apart from one, who's the partner of one of our number. I thought he was amazing to get together with a whole lot of people going on about their EMA's, TMA's, cafe's and all that kind of thing, and yet still join in, was very lovely and a jolly good egg, if you know what I mean. And thank goodness that one of the crowd was going to the same tube station as me at the end of the evening, even tho he was going in the opposite direction. I was gently, but firmly pushed towards my tube. I eventually got in well past midnight and sank into bed. Can't wait for the next meet-up!

The other experiences that could have been better were actually down to my mother, who was on a bit of a roll. If I tell you that I was accused of breaking a coffee cup many years ago, I think that'll probably give you a flavour of some of the difficulties. She's 89 and was very tired so I can let a lot of this wash over me but that's probably nuff said!

I am very pleased to be home and relaxing with my man and my dog. Yes, very pleased.


1 comment:

  1. And your man is very pleased to have you back! The dog I am not quite so sure about. Does she know you were away? And I think she is pretty much always pleased!

    ReplyDelete