Sunday 8 January 2012

A bit of balance

I wanted to spend today curled up with another book, but No. 1 son is coming for a visit and so there's no time for slobbing. He's the active sort and will demand that we're up and at'em - that's the royal 'we' you understand, because Mountain Man has just been out on one of his extensive runs while I've not long prised myself from my pit and got some clothes on.

Mountain Man has taken on the 2012 miles in 2012 and is very keen at the moment. Funny really as the more active he becomes, the more inactive I seem to become. One of the vagaries of life I suppose.

Anyway, he's just announced he's used up over 1080 calories this morning, which is rather strange as I've just eaten about that for my lunch. Nice to know we complement each other so well. Nothing like a bit of balance in a relationship.



2 comments:

  1. I'd not heard the 2012 miles in 2012. What a good effort. My OH keeps asking me if I want to run at 6.30am. It's a shame we can't exercise by proxy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always say, 'well someone has to do it, and as long as you are then I don't have to' - seems to work for me!

    ReplyDelete