Saturday 13 August 2011

The aftermath

Have you noticed that after the riots it was the poor people who weren't involved who had to clean up after? Well that was exactly the same here this morning, when I was forced out of the door at 7 am with a dog with a very uncomfortable stomach. At least I armed myself with lots of poop bags and just as well... I think that's all I shall say about that.

But now I have a dog who is looking extremely green about the gills, is feeling very sorry for herself and who jumps up every time she farts and goes into another room. Now I'm not going to say that a lot of the rioters who've been caught are jumping up and going into another room when they fart, but from the pics I've seen they certainly look very sorry for themselves. But like the dog, it's always someone else who has to clean up the mess, and this morning it was me and I can't say I'm all that happy about it. Nuff said!

No comments:

Post a Comment