Saturday 16 April 2011

What to wear?

My Beloved is away again this weekend. What's he up to? He's on a rigging course, which I gather is something to do with bits of rope and metal. Next month he's away on a taping and strapping course. I'm beginning to get a bit worried but maybe I shouldn't be, perhaps I should be looking forward to the results?

Meanwhile I'm getting ready to go on a poetry course. All sounds a bit tame in comparison. While he's out and about getting wound up with rope and tape, I'll be sitting on my backside trying to stretch my cerebral muscle and hoping I don't get wound up.

I'm not going until Monday, but trying to second guess the weather is driving me a bit nuts. I'm away all week and I have a feeling I shall have to take a large bag with a spectrum of clothing to take me from winter thru summer, as my memory of this time of year in the Highlands can mean anything goes. There's a Scottish saying, 'Ne'er cast a cloot til May is oot', but let's face it folks, if we waited for after May our bodies might never see the light of day given the past few summers!

No comments:

Post a Comment