Tuesday 3 May 2011

Work intrudes

Today I had to travel all the way to Dumfries for a meeting that lasted just over an hour. This meant I travelled for four and a half hours. I'm not sure this is a good use of my time especially as it was such a beautiful day, but when I got home my Beloved was heading off to Edinburgh for a date of climbing at Ratho with Pat the Police, which meant that the dog and I had a very pleasant stroll in the warm afternoon sun. What a lovely way to end a day.

I was a bit pissed off if truth be told as it looks like today was the one day this week that the sun was guaranteed to be shining and the rest of the week it's going to be increasingly cloudy. This is not good news as I'm on holiday. Well on holiday from my Edinburgh job. It seems like my grand master plan to cut back on working hasn't worked as yet. I'm hopeful that as the months unfold things will get a bit easier for me. I can but hope!

No comments:

Post a Comment