Thursday 16 August 2012

The problem with alcohol...

... is that I seem to do stupid things. I only had one glass of wine last night with my dinner, well alright I will admit it was a very large glass of wine and very delicious it was too, but the problem was with my contact lenses.

I have a little container which has two compartments marked L and R, so that I know which contact lens goes in which eye. When I came to put them in this morning I couldn't work out what the problem was. I could see, but not in the usual way. It took til I was on the bus going to work before it dawned on me! I then had to go to Boots and buy some saline solution so that I could rinse each one before swapping them over. But once I had, all was restored.

I'm amazed that it took me at least an hour and a half to think what the problem could be, but then again... maybe not!

1 comment: