Saturday 1 May 2010

Babies


This week was my beloved's grandson's first birthday, so off we went to Glasgow for a day of partying armed with highchair for the boy himself and alcohol for his mum and dad. As you can see from the photo, he had the cutest wee shirt that his dad had printed for him.

It was a fun day, and we had a delicious dinner at Crab Shakk, which I highly recommend. But after a sleepless night courtesy of our Glasgow hotel, where the room was so hot that I was sweating like I was in a sauna, it was good to get home.

It's funny, but after being away just for 24 hours I tend to notice so much more and so I was overjoyed to see that the coffee plant that is doing the best has just sprouted even more new leaves and is looking quite resplendent. Sadly the weakest of the bunch is not doing quite so well and I'm thinking of drastic action to see if that will jerk it into wanting to grow.

I will keep you posted.


2 comments:

  1. Very cute shirt- and cute turn ups that still don't show his feet!

    Can't wait to see your drastic action.
    Lx

    ReplyDelete
  2. And now there is a pic... it really was very drastic, but hope it helps.
    Nathan is a real cutie, and the shirt and jeans help even more!

    ReplyDelete