Thursday 13 May 2010

The answer

Well folks... the answer is to yesterday's question at first glance seems to be 'no'.

However, if I look at the simple things that happened today, such as I had to get 2 new front tires for my car and was wondering where I could get this done, when I had to travel out of the office to see someone for work. I ended up right next (no exaggeration) to a tire place who replaced my extremely worn ones for brand new ones whilst I was doing my hour of work, and then all I had to do was nip next door, pay (of course), and then zip home.

I was concerned that I would be late for Jackie, the village hairdresser, but got home at the exact moment that she turned up. "How lucky is that?" she said.

Then, after the weather report this morning that promised rain 'later' and I had carried my brolly with me all day just in case, I noticed that not long after Jackie left the rain started and has not stopped for the last couple of hours.

You know... maybe the answer to the question is 'yes' after all!

No comments:

Post a Comment