Monday 4 January 2016

Vespa to the rescue

I hope you all had a lovely New Year. Mine was great and filled with social activities until Saturday night when I fell ill.

When I got up yesterday I was so unwell that I had to call in reinforcements and get Guide Dog pup, Amber's puppy walkers to come over and pick Vespa up as I just couldn't manage. I also had to cancel a lunch I had organised with some friends, which was a shame.

After a day in bed I woke up this morning to feeling so much better, so Vespa came home. Given that he's off on 6th January in the morning, we don't have much more time for cuddling together, so it was lovely to have him home again.

I had a chiropractor appointment for this afternoon and I'd already had to wait for a month before getting it, so when I rang them to tell them of yesterday's illness and query whether or not it would be a good thing to come, I was quite pleased when they said if I felt ok, it'd be fine. So along we went.

Vespa was so funny. He lay quietly on the floor for pretty much the whole time until the chiropractor manoeuvred my ankle and I made a small sound and Vespa was over like a shot checking I was ok. He wouldn't leave my side after that. Isn't that sweet?

No comments:

Post a Comment