Tuesday 3 July 2012

A toe update

I'm pleased to report that after a day with cold compresses, gel, pain killers, elevation and a whole lot of tender loving care from my other half, my poor toes are now in a much better state than yesterday. I can now categorically say that they are bruised and not broken and are far less painful today. I am so relieved.

The other thing that was great today was to open the blinds to ... no rain! I'm not hopeful that it will stay like that all day, but at least the start was so much better than the last few days.

Right, no time for hanging about. Got to go do some work today, so me and my toes are off to Edinburgh for a meeting.

Watch out for the next post, which I promise will be a coffee plant update. New leaves, sad leaves and a whole lot more. Bet you can't wait!

4 comments:

  1. Glad the toes are on the mend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Karen. I'm now putting my feet up for the rest of the day (it's now 4.30 pm) and hopefully they'll feel even better tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you haven't broken anything - now will you be able to stay with your feet up during today's final! Finger's crossed for Murray.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have my doubts Lizzie. I'm already twitchy and it's hours to go!

    ReplyDelete