Wednesday 25 July 2012

Can you believe it?

My husband's ex-business partner, the one who caused untold degrees of stress at the end of last year and beginning of this. The man who, instead of doing the gentlemanly thing and allowing the partnership to finish quickly and painlesslessly, decided to create difficulties, then fell out with his solicitors and ended up acting for himself thereby dragging the whole thing on for further months rather than weeks has done the weirdest thing. He sent me a message last night asking me to connect with him on Linkedin.

Now I don't know about you, but how could anyone possibly think that I would want to have anything, anything at all, remotely to do with a person who did that to my husband? Is he that insane? Sadly I think the answer is 'yes'. I think I'll leave it there!

2 comments:

  1. And I think the answer is yes too! Even more so as he has sent similar requests to MM as well. My mind is boggling even more than usual.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Goes to show just how bonkers he is!

    ReplyDelete