Monday 18 June 2012

A new occupation beckons

For years now I've been using some lip stuff to make my lips less dry. I don't find Lipsalve or petroleum jelly to be very good for me for some reason. It's called LipVolume and I originally bought it on an EasyJet flight when I'd run out of my old one and thought I'd give it a try. It says on the blurb that it increases lip volume without needles, but I don't know about that, I just like the tingly effect. It's not cheap but lasts for ages and I've never found anything that works as well.

Ever since then I've been ordering it off Ebay because the manufacturers website is a good £7 more expensive than on Ebay, but when my last one took ages to turn up and I was getting a bit frantic and dry-lipped, I phoned the company just to check that I couldn't get it cheaper from them. The woman told me I could buy it in bulk and then I'd get it even cheaper than on Ebay and, she stressed this bit, I could sell it on for what the hell I like. The minimum order was six, so I went for it. She now has me down as a salon!

So people, if you fancy trying some Transformulas LipVolume you know where to come. I'll do you a very good deal.

No comments:

Post a Comment