Monday 13 February 2012

A depressing thought

I had to go out this morning and, because we've been around 3 degrees for the last week, I dressed appropriately - a polo neck and a woollen cardigan to keep me nice and warm. Then there's my long winter coat, which is rather like a black duvet with the top and bottom taken off; and of course my gloves and hat.

I positively sweltered all the way down to Kelso and immediately came home and changed into something cooler because... and I kid you not... it's 9 degrees out there. And according to the weather forecast it's going to stay pretty much the same all week.

I only hope that it doesn't mean that it stays the same for most of the year and actually we're already in Summer... no I can't afford to be thinking like this, it's far too depressing.

No comments:

Post a Comment