Friday 10 January 2014

New Year's Eve part 2

Well here I am on the eve of my 62nd birthday!

This year I've decided it's a spiritual new year for me and am off on a meditation retreat for the weekend, which I think is a very good way to spend it. Of course I always celebrate my birthday for at least a few weeks after so lots of time to be taken out for nice meals and have a bit of pampering (hint, hint MM and Sons 1 & 2).

I also have had a bit of very good news, but I won't share it with you quite yet as it's not set in stone and I don't want to jinx it... so watch this space and (hopefully) all will be revealed in due course.

I'm going to finish here as I have to be away, but will leave you with a rather fetching photo of Odi in her favourite position. She's getting too heavy to do this for much longer, as I'm sure you can imagine, and if anyone wants a bit of neck strength training do drop by, I'm sure she'll oblige!

Dog collar anyone?



2 comments:

  1. Happy birthday! Looks like Odi gave you a beautiful necklace! Wishing you some pampering when you get back from retreat. x

    ReplyDelete