Friday 4 November 2011

How to tell I'm not well

Since stopping the antibiotics for my ear infection on Wednesday, my ear, which was improving has now taken a turn for the worse.

I had a dreadful night's sleep last night and felt like I had a temperature as well as a throbbing ear. Luckily I've got people to see this afternoon and not this morning, as it is now 10.15 a.m. and I'm still in my pit.

So this is my test for being ill: I've got Jeremy Kyle on. Yup that's it. I'm not completely unwell as I have it on as background while working on my laptop, rather than sitting actually watching it.

But that's the test. Sad or what?


3 comments:

  1. Hope you're feeling better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And you're fully better when you can't bear it on at all! Hope that happens soon and definitely before the SA flight.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks both. I'm definitely a bit better today, just keeping my fingers crossed that it keeps going in the right direction. Won't be able to tell until Monday when JK is on again and my litmus test will be there!

    ReplyDelete