Wednesday 14 June 2017

Back to normal

My puppy is home!

Freda brought him back for me this afternoon and I got a wonderful greeting. He seemed to be pleased to be back, but it must've been confusing. In the last 3.5 weeks he's been to Lynne's, to Clare's, back home for 36 hours and then off to Freda's, so I'm not at all sure he expects to be hanging around for very long! And this will be compounded when we go off to Alex and Jackie's for him to have a play with Ziggy tomorrow afternoon, while I get myself ready for my poetry reading at the Borders Book Festival. He'll probably get a shock when I actually go and pick him up again the same evening!

And he's grown... quite a bit. He'll be 20 weeks on Friday and is the size of a 6 month old pup, but his legs are still far too long for him. It was lovely watching him gambolling about the garden, falling over himself, as he still has problems controlling them.

The boy's come home!

No comments:

Post a Comment