Monday 12 June 2017

6 weeks? I don't think so!

Today was the first day I've truly felt like my foot is recovered. I can even see the veins on my foot coming out again. Never thought I'd be grateful for that! I know there's still a way to go (I was told 6 weeks for initial recovery and 3 months for full recovery) and I do have to be careful and there's still a lot of bruising and a bit of swelling, but to be walking about without my stick and being able to do things like walk up and down stairs with no problem... well it's fantastic!


My foot, complete with veins. Hooray!

But what's even better is that I'm getting my puppy back on Wednesday. I'm so pleased as I've missed him loads. And of course, there's no more French Open for me to watch. I don't know if you watched it, but for the first time ever the women's final was more exciting than the men's. I never thought I'd say that!

Roll on Wimbledon. Can't wait.




No comments:

Post a Comment