Saturday 20 June 2015

Bathroom smells

After managing to throw a whole bottle of Tea Tree oil around my bathroom on Thursday morning I went into Edinburgh to see a client followed by a trip to the dentist, where I found out one tooth had a crack in the filling and another tooth was cracked. This was not great, but at least it explains the pain I've been having on eating and at least the crack in the filling was dealt with. I have to go back for the next episode next week.

After the dentist it was a quick trip to the hairdresser, where I didn't dare drink a cup of hot anything in case of numb lip spillage, and then after that I zipped back to No. 2 Son's to drop my bag and change into my jeans and head out for dinner.

Dinner at David Bann with my friend and his son was a fun evening and I've decided that I'm going to do drinking wine through a straw more often, but by the time we'd finished my tooth was incredibly sore and I was pleased to get back to No. 2 Son's to down some painkillers.

Yesterday was an all day workshop, which went ok I think, but it was a long day and by the time I got home I was exhausted and only good to slob in front of the telly.

Today, when the weather has returned to Autumn status, Vespa and I took a trip to the Championship Dog Show at Kelso Border Union show ground, where we spent a happy hour traipsing up and down watching doggies doing their thing. Vespa was actually pretty good and apart from a couple of 'play with me' dives at a dog or two I was very pleased with him. So much so I bought him a fluffy dog toy, which lasted approximately 10 minutes when we got home.

And then there I was, prepared to settle down to watch Andy Murray for the afternoon, when Autumn reached Queens Club too so that was rained off.

Not the most satisfactory end to a week, but at least my bathroom smells herbally antiseptic!

No comments:

Post a Comment