Sunday 16 February 2014

Memories

Su, my friend who lives in Australia and with whom I share a shed load of experiences from as far back as 1971, sent me a photo yesterday. It's of Mountain Man and our lovely Nell who died on 6th June 2012.

Where you go, I follow

Summer in the Highlands meant lots of mowing. Nell used to love this activity and would spend her time following him up and down usually with a ball in her mouth. She would wait for him to stop to empty the grass and plonk the ball down in front of the mower, demanding him to throw it for her. It was one of her favourite activities.

What lovely memories this pic conjures up.

3 comments:

  1. Lovely Nell! And half naked men cutting the grass are always a welcome distraction!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't know if it's my settings but your blog has gone enormous withd very juddery sidebars!

      Delete
    2. I'm sure MM will be very pleased with your comment!

      I'm not having any problems with the blog and neither does MM seem to have either. So all I can think is it's a momentary blip on your settings. Let me know if it changes over the next wee while.

      Delete