Sunday 30 October 2011

And the clocks went back

I thought I'd got the clock change under control, but when I woke up this morning the clock on the Sagem digibox attached to the TV in the bedroom (no comments thank you!) said 6.30 and I thought that meant that it was actually 6.30. Sadly for Mountain Man it turned out to be 5.30 in 'new money'.

I wasn't the only one. Nell, our aged Alsatian, also thought it was time to be getting up and forced MM out of bed to get her breakfast biscuits. He was not amused either by her or me.

I decided on going back to sleep, which turned out to be not such a great idea. I woke up at almost 9, which meant almost 10 in yesterday time, with a headache and absolutely starving. By this time MM had gotten over the early start and very kindly made me a delicious fully cooked Sunday breakfast in bed. I felt truly spoilt.


No comments:

Post a Comment