Thursday 10 March 2011

Help wanted

I'm teaching a course in Larbert at the moment... and now all the traffic signs say 'Heavy Snow Forecast for Friday and Saturday'.

This weekend it's my Beloved's 60th and we're due to travel to far flung places - well ok, not that far flung as we have to be back before the weekend is out. It's a secret as to where we're going and I'm not letting on, but it does necessitate travel, and if we get bloody snow that might mean all plans will be on hold.

It was bad enough that I went through all four seasons in my half hour walk for my lift this morning, but at least there wasn't any snow. The thought of yet another lot of the white stuff dumping on us to bring chaos is no joking matter.

I have a feeling I'm going to need all the help I can get so please, please keep your fingers crossed.

No comments:

Post a Comment