Sunday 30 January 2011

Tennis update +

What a disappointment! Andy Murray didn't play well and, in my view, lost it because his serve was completely off. At one stage the only thing he was ahead in score wise was that he had more double faults than Novak Djokovic. Not a way to win a grand slam.

I'm now getting my gear ready to go to London for 5 days... I'm going to have to think about what to take as usually I only go for a couple of days and my lovely small travel bag is rarely full, but 5 days means it'll probably be crammed. I've got business meetings, drinks meetings, friends and theatre to cater for so will need a fairly wide range of clothing. Oh the dilemma! Still at least it's a nice dilemma to have.

My coffee plants seem to have been going through a period of being dormant. They have been almost static for the last month, apart from the few inevitable brown leaves that seem to appear every year. I'm still hopeful that the smallest one is not on its way out, but experience tells me this might well be its last winter. We'll see. Fingers crossed that the others stay healthy and they start growing again soon.

That's probably it for the next week as I'm not sure I'll be able to post while I'm away. So much depends on the technology working and given what happened the last time I went to London, I hae me doubts. Have a good one folks and I'll be back in the land of onlinedness when I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment