Monday 13 September 2010

Off again

No grandchild appeared yesterday, which was a bit disappointing. However, the good news is that we managed to clean up a bit and we now have a clean house. We also had a lovely walk down by the river when the sun was shining and followed by a relaxing evening a deux.

Today I'm off to the Big Smoke for a week's worth of work, catching up with family and friends, and eating and drinking too much too no doubt. I do like visiting London but only for short periods of time, but as the weather is not terribly good here and it promises to be several degrees warmer there, I feel good about going.

Meanwhile my coffee plants seem to be flourishing, and although there has been a bit of shedding so far the mass shed hasn't happened... I'm just hoping I haven't jinxed it by mentioning it. But I am pleased about a couple of things. Having spent so much money to get the lamp and the automatic watering set up for them, it now feels worthwhile. I can go away without so much as a thought about them and know that all will be fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment