Friday 17 March 2017

Stress relief

Yesterday afternoon, as Neymar the Guide Dog puppy and I were settling down for some quiet time, my phone went.

'Are you the owner of The Mindful Consultancy website?' a very nice voiced lady asked.

'Yes,' I replied.

'Well you're in infringement of copyright.'

To say I was taken aback would be an understatement, because the person who designed the pictures for that website assured me that we could use all the pictures with no problem. I took a moment and did a couple of my instant stress management techniques and then very politely explained.

'Oh,' she said, 'well let's look.' It was then that we discovered it wasn't www.themindfulconsultancy.co.uk, but www.mindfulnessconsultancy.com. Boy, was I ever relieved!

We then had a conversation about how she could get in touch with these people. She told me she was really pleased that it wasn't me that she was going to have to deal with as I was such a nice person and she didn't want to cause me hassle.

All I could think was how lucky I was that I had stress management techniques at my finger tips, as for a moment there I was in danger of a complete freak out!

No comments:

Post a Comment