Wednesday 5 March 2014

School uniform

Yesterday was puppy class at Tweedbank. I was feeling quite unwell... a cold and blocked sinuses which rapidly turned into a migraine. Not the best for puppy training. And Odi was certainly not the best at puppy training!

It's quite something when a 16 week old puppy does everything beautifully, while my 6 month old monster shows how not to do it. Nevertheless we came away with a 'Guide Dog Puppy in training' jacket, which I think makes Odi look all grown up.

'school uniform'

My migraine was so bad by the time I got home that I was only good to go to bed and stay there the rest of the day. I was so pleased Mountain Man was at home as I don't know what I'd have done with Odi otherwise.

Today I woke up and still felt pretty lousy, but it was lovely to have a cuddle first thing.

No comments needed thank you!

Even changing a set of sheets and putting a wash on was enough to make me feel like I wanted to go back to bed, but I fought it and went out to Kelso to get a few things we needed. Odi unbelievably behaved impeccably and I was so proud of her in her smart new uniform, looking and behaving a treat. Let's hope it lasts!




4 comments:

  1. Aw, what a gorgeous picture:-) Can't believe she's 6 months old already!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Denise... I'm of course supposing you mean the first pic not the second ;)

      Delete
    2. No, actually I meant the second. Can't beat a doggy cuddle.Course she looks great in the first as well!

      Delete
    3. You're so right there. I just wished I'd had time to brush my hair and get out of my onesie!!

      Delete