Sunday 9 March 2014

Back on the sofa

After a morning at an Antique Fleamarket fair in Kelso yesterday, we sat and watched the Paralympics. I'm hooked! Well, I knew I would be, it's sport after all and I can watch sport all day everyday given the opportunity. And it's a weekend and I have the opportunity.

Mountain Man is off on a Borders Search and Rescue worky thing today so I have been on dog duty. Odi and I had a lovely walk in the woods this morning, but after that it was back to the sofa to see the latest action. Luckily it's on Channel 4, which means lots of ad breaks which I can't stand, so that gives me the impetus to at least get up and get some food and a drink or two and I have vacuumed the living room, but that's about it.

Anyway, gotta go... there's sport to be watched!

No comments:

Post a Comment