Sunday 13 January 2013

Alternative realities

Ok... my man and I were having a discussion about expanding universes and alternative realities today and, on the back of my post the other day, I'm now wondering if the me in the other reality, the one that's collecting all the things that have jumped from this to that, is doing all the activity and taking away my energy.

Yes, today was one of those lazy Sunday's and when I say lazy, I mean completely and utterly indolent, when I did nothing but stress a touch over a presentation I have to do at a conference in March and then decided it was too soon to be truly anxious, so gave up on that too.

Anyway, if I'm reading this somewhere else, please take note... I have a busy week coming up and would like my energy back. Please? Pretty please?

Now I'll just have to wait and see if I take note.


No comments:

Post a Comment