Monday 26 July 2010

Honour restored

She Who Must Not Be Named and R arrived in good time yesterday afternoon to partake of over the yardarm beverages... not sure which day's yardarm, but hey who cares? We started off with a rather nice sparkling Pinot Grigio and then went on to the unsparkling version. Not sure quite how much we drank, but suffice it to say that this morning I'm not feeling quite so perky.

After a rather large 3 course meal, where I was trying out some new recipes for the first time, we decided to work off the post dinner feeling with a game or two on the Wii.

My beloved and I surpassed ourselves by coming last in pretty much everything. When we got down to cow racing I had already decided to head for bed and left the others to it, but am pleased to report that my beloved restored the family honour by winning that one.

No comments:

Post a Comment