Tuesday 15 June 2010

Sib news

I know the smallest of the coffee plants is no more, but the sibs are doing quite well, with lots of new growth and healthy looking leaves. There are two bigger ones



and the three smalls


There are still some brown bits on a couple of leaves but I'm not so worried due to all the new growing that's going on. Given that the weather has been so awful I'm so pleased we splashed out on the growlamp, as I'm not at all sure what shape they would all have been in if they'd just been left on the windowsill to wait for the sun to make it's odd appearance.

However, rather strangely the other plants that seem to be growing well right now are the herbs that were planted a couple of weeks ago. The pot with parsley, coriander, thyme and chives is brimming over which is a bit odd given the awful weather we've been having recently. They seem to love it, which is more than I do. I'm sure that as I'm heading for London this weekend to be stuck inside working for two days the weather will be glorious. Bets anyone?

No comments:

Post a Comment