Thursday 3 June 2010

Getting ready

Tomorrow we have a visit from She Who Must Not Be Named and the lovely R. He is on the way to a date with photographic destiny, while She Who Must Not Be Named and I take a visit to sites of previously discovered fab shoes in the big metropolis, Edinburgh. I feel my bank balance might take a knocking!

In the meantime of course the house needs a desperate tidy, but given that today has been just one of two fantastically sunny days this week, I'm afraid that any house work will have to wait so that I can bask in the last few hours of sun left today. It's one of the pains of being in paid employment that I rarely get home in time to enjoy the weather... still a girl's got to do what a girl's got to do, and where there's spare time and sun, there must be sitting in it.

The house will just have to be a mess, and I'm sure after a glass or two of wine and a bbq, She Who Must Not Be Named and R won't be all that bothered... at least that's what I'm hoping. I'm only going to be around in the morning as I need to be at work for the afternoon, and the promise of good weather due tomorrow means that the only thing I can guarantee I shall be getting ready is my tan.

No comments:

Post a Comment