Monday 7 June 2010

The blessed dog

Yesterday, while my beloved was still away, the dog and I spent a pleasant day together walking, cleaning (well I can't say either of us enjoyed that bit that much, but it needed to be done), and watching the French Open.




Nell enjoyed the match quite a bit and was very relaxed about it as you can see. In the end, though I think Nadal played brilliantly, it was a bit boring as it was very one sided. So at the same time I enjoyed a Facebook conversation with my friend, Tracy, who is in Kathmandu right now.

The orange cord on Nell's collar is a blessing cord which Tracy sent all the way from India for Nell, and it was blessed by the Karmapa, so she is a very lucky dog indeed. I thought it would be nice for Tracy to see that her efforts to bless my dog were not in vain. Thanks Tracy!

1 comment:

  1. The colour suits her!!! I am glad that she likes it! ;-)

    ReplyDelete