Monday 15 March 2010

New growth


I'm pleased to be able to report that the coffee plants are responding well to their new, swish and very expensive circumstances.

I attach a photo of the two biggest plants showing a remarkable proliferation of new leaves. The marks that can be seen are just from spraying them with water which is something you're supposed to do and they're supposed to love, but I'm beginning to wonder if this has been a problem and why the leaves have had a tendency to go brown. We've recently started spraying them once the Growlight has gone out, but I think I shall try giving them a delicate polishing and leave out the spraying for a week or two and see what happens.

Anyway, I'm thrilled with the new growth and am hopeful that the illusive cup of coffee might actually happen before my previous 10 year 'deadline'. Bets anyone?

No comments:

Post a Comment