Wednesday 26 April 2017

It's that time!

Time for a coffee plant update!


As you can see the plants are doing well. There has been some brown leaf problem, which is something that happened to the large one that never recovered and was eventually 'removed'. I do so hope that doesn't happen to these two.

You probably can't see, but there are quite a lot of new leaves growing. As always the plants don't like it when the temperature fluctuates too much. They like it warm and sunny. The sunny I provide in the way of the lamp they're under, but sadly I can't do much about the awful weather we've been having this week. We went from an ambient 14 degrees on Sunday to 1 degree on Monday and we even had snow. I have had the heating back on, but I think the plants think it's not on as it should be spring and heading for warm.

I have to say I fully agree with them!

No comments:

Post a Comment