Sunday 12 February 2017

Off to London

After a really lovely night last night, with sparkling Shiraz shared with friends and lot of laughs and chat, it was a great way to end my birthday.

And, so it turned out, there was a lot to celebrate on the nose front as it's really looking not bad at all. I've still got a bump on my nose where there shouldn't be one and a touch of redness, but all in all I'm pretty pleased. I'm not ready to share photos yet, but watch this space and I'll post one soon.

Today I'm off to London for a 5 day course I'm on. It's partly to do with my Qiqong work and partly just for interest. It also means that I'll be staying at my mother's house. And that means I'm going out a lot!

The only night I'm not doing something is tomorrow, but I might be able to manufacture something. In fact, I know I will, as spending more than an hour with my mother at a time is more than I can deal with.

I'll report back when I'm home again on Friday.


No comments:

Post a Comment