Monday 19 December 2016

Results are through

I've now had the results from my biopsy. 

The surgeon and I have decided that, as the first free Wednesday (the day he does Moh's surgery - which is the one I want rather than the NHS hatchet job where I lose half my nose), is the day before I go to South Africa on my hols, that won't work. So the date for the actual surgery will be 1st February.

In some ways I'm really pleased to know and get it sorted and, of course, in others I wish I didn't have to go through it. However, as cancers go, this one is minimal. It's just the reconstructive bit that's invasive and that depends on how big the hole is that the surgeon makes - and none of that will be known until the day.

So there you are. Nothing more to report on any of this until beginning of Feb.


No comments:

Post a Comment