Sunday 27 March 2016

Sue update

Sue is lovely to have around, but she's not terribly well behaved.

Today we went for lunch with a friend to the Terrace Cafe at Floors Castle and could I get her to settle? Absolutely not!

She's the sweetest natured dog, but she just doesn't know how to do the 'going to a restaurant' bit. Lots of room for improvement though and we're heading for Edinburgh tomorrow to practice going out for a cuppa and then on the buses, which should be fun as she's only been on one before in her life.

If today's got anything to go by I'm going to have to take as much patience with me as I can. And we all know that patience isn't exactly my strong suit!

However, one thing Sue is very good at is sleeping overnight, which is quite a relief and I'm hugely grateful for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment