Thursday 28 May 2015

A coffee plant update


I'm sure you must be wondering how the coffee plants are doing... well you have been, haven't you?

The answer is, not terribly well. I think the cold weather spell has made their leaves turn even browner than usual and we had to do a move around with them, which is something they absolutely hate. The largest plant seemed to be getting a bit burnt by the daylight bulb it was under because it was so tall, so we moved it and put the smallest one in it's place. The largest one is not amused!

At least they all have some new growth to go along with their brown leaves. The pic isn't a very good one, but it's the best I could do with very little time. I'll try and post a better one soon.


So there you have it, alive and growing slowly just like always, but I think they, like me, can't wait for warmer weather.

No comments:

Post a Comment