Saturday 31 January 2015

Oh dear

After lulling me into a false sense of security, Lazy Boy embarrassed me no end today.

He hasn't peed in so much as an unwanted place since he was last referred to as The Pee Monster and I left for a Sainsburys shop feeling quite the thing when he peed in his pee place at home just before we left. We made it all the way round the supermarket to the tills when imagine my horror to realise the sweet little pup that everyone had been cooing over a minute before was squatting on the floor for a poo!

The folk that work in Sainsburys were wonderful and whilst I got my poo bags out and cleared off the majority of the stinking mess, they ran for disinfectant and wipes to clear the rest with, which they did with minimal fuss and bother and just told me not to worry at all.

Meanwhile I was mortified and with great difficulty managed (just about) not to get cross with Vespa.

So now it's back to the 'no-supermarket-without-pee-and-poo-first' rule as I absolutely don't want to go through that again.

Whoever said Guide Dog puppy training was fun? Oh yes, that was me!

No comments:

Post a Comment