Sunday 28 December 2014

I survived!

My Christmas was actually far better than I ever expected.

It started with my mother complementing me on my onesie, which is, let's face it, pretty ugly and it just went uphill from there.

I am apparently a wonderful hostess, brilliant cook, fab mother, incredible daughter and she had the best Christmas ever, which considering the last time she came 3 years ago and she said that was the best Christmas ever it's hard to know what to think. I just hope my brother, who she spends Christmas with pretty much every year doesn't find out.

I'm just very relieved it's over and at least I won't have to do it again for another couple of years so I can breathe easy.

Christmas rocks and where I look somewhat 'neckless' due to a wriggling puppy on my knee!

Today is our last day with Odi who we take to Forfar tomorrow. It's a mixed blessing. I feel quite sad, but also pleased that she'll be going to be doing what she was born to do. She's being spayed first and then will enter her training. We won't know for a while how she's doing, but Vespa will keep us well occupied so we probably won't have time to think about it too much.

And to finish with here's a lovely pic of Odi I took yesterday:

Odi looking gorgeous


No comments:

Post a Comment