Monday 10 November 2014

A week goes by

Can't believe it's been a whole 7 days since I last posted and Mountain Man has offed and left us to do his bit on Children in Need Trishaw ride and in that time Vespa has peed in Tesco, and pooed both in there and in M&S. Luckily I had my kitbag with me on both occasions, but I think I need to take my makeup bag with me as well to cover my embarrassment. He was very good in Boots though and made a firm friend with the pharmacist, which is always useful!

Vespa with the Boots pharmacist

On Friday my dear friend Shirley came over for her birthday lunch. I was going to take her out, but the thought of having to deal with a puppy and feed ourselves in between his feeds etc etc was just going to be a bit stressful, so she very kindly came to mine. Given it was her 60th I thought it was lovely of her. And, I took a pic of her in exactly the same position that I took of her and Odi a year ago, when Odi was 9 weeks.

Odi at 9 weeks

Vespa at 9 weeks

He had so much fun having Shirley here that he collapsed into his basket when she left and fell asleep for hours!

Thank you Shirley!

Then on Saturday Milo the French Bulldog puppy (now 4 months old) came for a play. They had a great time together.

Vespa and Milo fight it out

Although he's still a wee thing, Vespa has grown a lot in the 3 weeks he's been here. He's gone from the very first hole in the teeny Guide Dog collar to the 3rd hole, which is about an inch, and he's beginning to feel quite heavy when I have to carry him.

He's still very cute though.
Butter wouldn't melt



No comments:

Post a Comment