Tuesday 3 December 2013

Getting bigger...

Those of you who are perceptive will have realised that tomorrow rarely exists for me. I said the other day I'd post more pics of Odi as she's grown so much recently, but then yesterday came and went, most of it in my car.

I had to go from Tweedbank to Edinburgh and made the decision to go up the A7. It just so happens that at the moment they are building a rail link between Edinburgh and Galashiels pretty much right along the A7, so just in case you are needing to travel on that road... don't! It took me so long my whole afternoon was put out and I didn't get home until well after 6 instead of at the back of 4. And the work is going on for the next 9 months to a year. You have been warned!

So here you go, a day late, a couple Odi pics for you to enjoy... one of these days I'll take them outside and you won't get the 'devil eyes'!







4 comments:

  1. She's bigger than I expected! Pretty girl :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She's definitely pretty... pretty badly behaved!

      Delete
  2. Adorable! It feels like there's so little daylight it must be hard to get outdoor shots.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't worry Lizzie, luckily she's not allowed outdoors in the wide open spaces, so we either go to the village shop or in the car for a trot around Sainsbury's. I think I've done more shopping in the last 4 months than I have at any other time in my life!

      Delete