Friday 27 December 2013

Been and gone




I hope you all had a lovely Christmas. I certainly did as my boys came home. I wasn't the only one... Odi loved having them here too. It certainly gave her someone else to bounce off.

No. 1 Son gets a dog collar!
I managed to get collateral damage in the shape of scars. I have rather a fetching one from my forehead down to the bridge of my nose, another on my forearm and a punctured thumb. I think I might have got off lightly.

And now boys have gone home and we're left in the quiet for today while we recover. The weather has been foul and we've stayed indoors watching crap films all afternoon while Odi's managed to massacre all her Christmas presents. She had a urinary tract infection (her second one in the past month) and is back on antibiotics, but it doesn't seem to have dampened her enthusiasm for life nor her growth spurt. She's now 3 times the dog she was when she came and weighs in at 10.3 kg... that's a whopping 2kg gain in 2 weeks.

Actually when I come to think of it, with the amount of food I've eaten, I'll be lucky not to have had a 2 kg gain too by the end of the holidays!


No comments:

Post a Comment