Wednesday 20 February 2013

The gift that keeps on giving

Or in my case keeps my nose dripping!

Yes, Mountain Man's generous Valentine's gift has remained with me all week and I've only been out to go to the doctors to check if my ears, which are throbbing unbelievably, are infected. The answer is no, I'm pleased to report. It still doesn't make my ears feel any better, but armed with doctorial advise to keep shoving nasal spray up my nose 4 times a day, no matter that the instructions say once a day, I'm hopeful I'll be ear-canal clear in a day or so.

Because I've been confined to bed and feeling crap with no energy whatsoever, I've done hardly a thing, just sat in my bed coughing and sneezing and waiting for it to pass.

Next year I'm hoping MM will give me something a little more romantic.

No comments:

Post a Comment