Wednesday 5 September 2012

Serious miscalculation

After my post about my crocheting activities the other day I decided to get out the 88 squares I'd already done and see if I could put them together to work out how many more squares needed making so it actually looks like a reasonable blanket and not just a big scarf.

I'm unutterably disappointed. I don't know where I thought 6 more would suffice, but they won't. It's more like another 22, which will take me forever unless I make a concerted effort to get it finished. I've now set my deadline at Christmas and am going to try my very best.

I'm not even sure I like the damn thing at all, which doesn't help, but that'll teach me to 1) not start things that are going to take forever to finish, and 2) if I am going to start this kind of endeavour, to start off by calculating correctly!

No comments:

Post a Comment