Tuesday 4 October 2016

Back at puppy class

Today was the first Guide Dog puppy class I've attended since April due to all my comings and goings. Part of boarding for GD's means that I'm supposed to go to puppy class and catch up with all that's happening in Guide Dog world. It was amazing to see how those tiny pups have grown and was great fun to watch.

Quite a few of the boys were very badly behaved and it was like watching Vespa when he was there. So naughty - but then I think everyone has been most encouraged by the fact that Vespa actually made it as a Guide Dog, so there's hope for them all yet.

One of the other lovely things is that I've boarded 3 of the pups that were there today and they were all as thrilled to see me as I was to see them. So nice not to be forgotten!


No comments:

Post a Comment