Monday 26 October 2015

Fascinating?

One of the extraordinary things about writing a blog is watching what people read/respond to (or not) and I've been fascinated in the last few days.

On the 12th October I wrote an entry entitled 'A perfect end'. I don't know what people expected, but I've had literally hundreds of readers of that post compared to any of the other recent posts and it made me wonder.

Of course, all you folk that have read it know it's about Guide Dog pup Vespa - as a lot of my posts are these days... though there is a coffee plant update in the offing (tempting eh?) - but it seems that there's a whole raft of people out there in the ether who are searching for something and land on a word or phrase and then turn to that blog in the hope of... well what? An answer to a perfect end? An uplifting story? I just don't know, but I could imagine their disappointment when they got there and discovered a dog story, albeit with a rather splendid video of a couple of pups play fighting in a forest!


No comments:

Post a Comment