Tuesday 19 August 2014

Feeling better

Well I did feel better today, but at 5 am this morning (yes, you read that right), with a sore throat and a voice that was disappearing, I made the decision not to attempt to go to my meeting in Inverness. I've now saved that for another day.

By the way, even though there's been no coffee plant update for ages, I'm pleased to be able to tell you that growth continues v-e-r-y  s-l-o-w-l-y and I'm not even going to bother with a photo as you'd never be able to tell the difference.

I'm currently spending my recuperation learning to juggle. I used to be able to juggle reasonably well, but haven't done it in years and it's not an easy thing to pick up. So it's been back to the drawing board ably abetted by some lovely soft juggling balls that No. 2 Son gave me as a present. Things are made slightly difficult in that Odi can't have balls (it's a Guide Dog thing) and so I'm confined to upstairs where the ceilings aren't incredibly high. No. 2 Son is absolutely brilliant at juggling and he's often seen doing so outside Camera Obscura (just down from Edinburgh Castle), so if you happen upon him do say 'hi'.

And just in case you're interested I highly recommend Frozen on a cold day when feeling crap. Perfect, mindless rubbish with some singalong tunes.

2 comments:

  1. Glad you're feeling better. I'll have to look Frozen out next time I'm sick!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lizzie. It's unutterable, pure crap of the highest Disney order... you have been warned!

      Delete