Tuesday 4 June 2013

More please!

This morning saw me washing floors... and no, I'd prefer not to have more of that... followed by a 7 mile jaunt on my bike.

It's the first time I've been on it for ages. So much so as I took it out on the road and switched the switch to engage the battery, it wasn't working. After a brief OMG, I realised I was just being a bit stupid. I hadn't put the key in to switch it on! It worked just fine after I'd managed to locate the key in the drawer it had been put in for safe keeping so many months ago.

What a fine day to go for a bike ride. Absolutely gorgeous. After my *ahem* exertions, I did a bit of weeding and then sat reading my book in the sun and moving to the shade when it got too hot - yes, really, it actually got too hot.

Tomorrow it looks like it's going to be a bit cloudy but warm and then, hooray, it cheers up after that for a couple of days and looks like we're in for a good deal more sunshine. Just fab!

No comments:

Post a Comment